Neurologist Opening in Dallas-Fort Worth
Website Kane Hall Barry Neurology
Comprehensive Neurology Care in Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex
This may be the best opportunity and year for you to establish a career in Texas, because Kane Hall Barry Neurology, a financially strong, patient-oriented, and family-friendly practice, (our pharmacy suppliers call us the most efficient medical practice they have ever seen!) is seeking a Board-Certified Neurologist in the Dallas Fort-Worth Metroplex.
We are looking for highly qualified candidates who are committed to excellence in patient care. The right candidate will also have an opportunity to become a partner upon a 24-month term completion with a vesting schedule. You will be busy with a full patient panel due to our excellent reputation, consistent marketing, and large referral base in the DFW area. In addition, we provide flexible hours to support a work-life balance.
Our new and newly remodeled clinics are first-class located in the lovely, affordable suburbs of Dallas and Fort Worth. Dallas Fort-Worth offers neurologists a booming patient population that comes to us from all over the metroplex, making DFW one of the best multicultural cities in America to practice medicine in. Texas is also a physician-friendly, tort-reformed, and no-state-income-tax state. DFW offers great public and private schools, offer direct flights to world capitals from our airports, world-class culture. big-league sports, Cowboys, and Amazing food!
- Provide high-quality neurological patient care
- Maintain accurate and detailed medical records about each patient
- Comply with all laws applicable to neurology, including HIPAA
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals
Educational requirements: MD or DO
Experience & Qualifications Requirements:
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Neurology
- New or Experienced Neurologists
- Sub-Specialty focus welcome- MS, Movement Disorders, Neuromuscular, Sleep and more
- Current state medical license and Federal DEA license in good standing
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Compassionate with patient care
- Great team player
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills
Benefits: Kane Hall Barry provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Relocation assistance,
- CME time and stipend,
- Malpractice insurance,
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous retirement plan contribution
- Signing bonus
If this sounds like a good opportunity for you and your family? Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit www.ondemandassessment.com.