Website Kane Hall Barry Neurology
Kane Hall Barry Neurology (KHB) is a friendly, full-service neurology practice with offices in Bedford and Keller, and offers an attractive salary and benefit packages for superior people.
KHB is looking for a motivated, knowledgeable, experienced, multi-task expert, detail-oriented, organized person to process insurance paperwork and schedule patient appointments for neurotoxin injections such as Botox, Myobloc and Xeomin.
- Verify insurance benefits, obtain authorizations/re-certifications, schedule Botox/ neurotoxin patients, and track patients’ progress.
- Monitor injection appointments and create task accordingly.
- Provide appropriate follow-up communication with patients for adherence to the injection plan.
- Coordinate with the purchasing personnel for timely delivery and supply for injection administration of upcoming appointments.
- Accurately schedule injection appointments under multiple providers ensuring they are scheduled with the appropriate provider at the correct location.
- Educate patients for pre/post injection expectations and answer questions regarding patient appointments.
- Request necessary documentation from referring providers, patient, and their insurance.
- Assist with management of medical records, faxing, and scanning documentation related to the injection procedures.
- Review ordering physician note and injection order to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Participate in skill development and training though in-service programs to enhance knowledge level and to ensure mastery of processes.
- Maintain a positive attitude and convey enthusiasm.
- Involve in teamwork approach to responsibilities and activities within the clinic.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include superior interpersonal and patient contact skills and excellent telephone manners.
- Minimum of two years of experience with scheduling and insurance billing for medical services with general knowledge of ICD10 and CPT codes.
- General knowledge of office procedures, equipment, and comprehensive computer skills.
- Ability to follow doctors’ orders and thorough knowledge of injection therapy practice.
- Work under minimal supervision and have ability to remain calm and exercise good judgment in stressful situations.
- EMR experience needed. NextGen experience a plus.
- Previous experience as front office staff in physician’s office
EDUCATION, LICENSE, OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Computer proficiency, including Excel, Word, Publisher, and PowerPoint required
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Profit sharing and 401(k) benefits
- Paid company holidays
- PTO accrual begins day one!