Our experienced, expert, and well compassionate team is dedicated to providing you the specialized treatment necessary to treat any neuromuscular condition.
Neuromuscular (NM) Center Information
What are Neuromuscular disorders?
Neuromuscular disorders are the conditions that affect the nerves and muscle of the body such as your arm and leg movements.
What are the common neuromuscular conditions?
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Inflammatory Myopathies
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Peripheral neuropathies
What are the common diagnostic tests?
- Physical Evaluation or Consult
- NCV (Nerve Conduction Study)
- Skin Biopsy
- Genetic Testing
Who makes up my care team?
Our specialized team provides a collaborative and personalized approach which includes:
- Board Certified Neurologists
- Neurologists Certified in Electrodiagnostic Medicine and Neuromuscular Medicine
- Certified Technologists
- Certified Medical Assistants
Sharique Ansari, MD
Board certified in Neurology, Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Sandeep Kahlon, MD
Board Certified in Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine
insurance we accept
Please be aware that when you click on the following links, you are leaving Kane Hall Barry Neurology’s website.