sandeep kahlon, MD
Sandeep Kahlon, MD is ABPN Board Certified in Neurology and ABPN Board Certified in neuromuscular medicine.
He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from the University of Toronto. Dr. Kahlon attended medical school at the Medical University of the Americas.
He completed a neurology residency and a fellowship in neuromuscular medicine at the Virginia Commonwealth University Health System.
His primary clinical interests are neuromuscular medicine which includes disorders such as peripheral neuropathy, myasthenia gravis and ALS, and electrodiagnostic medicine, which includes EMG guidance for spasticity and dystonia.
2015Virginia Commonwealth University School Of MedFellowship Hospital
2014Virginia Commonwealth University School Of MedResidency Hospital
2009Medical University of the Americas- NevisMedical School
2005University Of Toronto, CanadaUndergraduate School
- Specialties – Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine
- Board Certification – Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine
- Healthgrades Honor Roll
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center in Grapevine, TX
- Methodist Southlake Hospital in Southlake, TX
- Texas Health Alliance Hospital in Keller, TX
- Texas Health HEB Hospital in Bedford, TX