sharique ansari, MD
Sharique Ansari, MD, MPH is ABPN Board Certified in Neurology and ABEM Board Certified in electrodiagnostic medicine. He holds a Master’s in Public Health.
He holds a BS from the University of Michigan and attended Medical School at the University of Saint Eustatius School of Medicine.
His Neurology residency was at the University of Nebraska/Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska. He completed a fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology in Neuromuscular/EMG at Wayne State University – Detroit Medical Center, and was Assistant Clinical Professor of Neurology at the University of South Dakota.
Dr. Ansari’s primary clinical interests are neuromuscular and electrodiagnostic medicine. Kane Hall Barry Neurology has been recognized as a Center of Excellence for Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease (CMT) by the Charcot-Marie-Tooth-Association (CMTA). Dr. Sharique Ansari is the director of the CMT Center and ElectroNeuroDiagnostic Lab Kane Hall Barry Neurology. Dr. Ansari sees patients in both the Bedford and Keller offices.
- 2012Wayne State University-Detroit Medical CenterFellowship Hospital
- 2011University Of Nebraska & Creighton UniversityResidency Hospital
- 2008St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton, New JerseyInternship Hospital
- 2002University of Medicine & Dentistry of New JerseyUndergraduate School
- 1999University of MichiganUndergraduate School
- Specialties – Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine
- ABPN Board Certification – Neurology
- ABEM Board Certification – Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Healthgrades Honor Roll
- All Other: Interpretation Services
- Medical City Alliance Hospital in Fort Worth, TX
- Texas Health Alliance Hospital in Keller, TX
- Texas Health HEB Hospital in Bedford, TX