Website Kane Hall Barry Neurology
Kane Hall Barry Neurology (KHB) is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work alongside a busy growing company to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our executives.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, thoughtful, positive, self-directed, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. This job is ideal for someone who is dependable, people oriented, flexible, and has a high stress tolerance. This 30 hours per week full-time position will require travel to both Bedford and Keller offices.
- Manage daily calendar and schedule for the Practice Administrator (PA)
- Schedule and attend all meetings with the PA
- Schedule, attend, create agenda, take minutes for all meetings and document it.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports on the executive’s behalf.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Perform credentialing, registration, and maintenance of clinical staff with hospitals, state-specific and other parties.
- Help executive ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, procedures, and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
EDUCATION, LICENSE, OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Degree
- Bachelor’s degree or a certification is a plus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Profit sharing and 401k benefits
- 16 PTO days per year, paid company holidays; PTO accrual begins day one
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program
To apply for this job please visit www.ondemandassessment.com.