Jr. Systems Administrator
Website Kane Hall Barry Neurology
Kane Hall Barry Neurology is a friendly, full-service neurology practice in the Dallas Fort-Worth (DFW) Metroplex with offices located in Bedford, TX and Keller, TX. Our board-certified neurologists and nurse practitioners treat a variety of neurological and neurovascular conditions. If you’re looking to grow your skills and enhance your professional experience join a premier private practice that strives to make our patients health and happiness our number one priority.
We currently have an opening for a Jr. Systems Administrator to join our team. The right person will be efficient, self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented and a team player with a positive attitude. This position is full-time and requires someone who has some experience in IT & Systems Administration, primarily in healthcare.
- Responsible for handling and maintaining day-to-day information technology (IT) operations for the organization.
- Provides end-user systems and software support, provides technical assistance, and resolves issues for all operating systems in-person and remote over the phone, or through remote access.
- Works on locating and removing computer security threats and any malicious applications from company systems.
- Diagnoses and determines network failures and provides logical solutions to complex application problems.
- Completes regular backups and performs data recovery to ensure data availability.
- Regularly confers with Practice Administrator regarding problems, defects, or potential security breaches, as well as current and prospective system changes and future needs.
- Works with Practice Administrator to minimize downtime of upgrades, computer systems repairs, hardware drivers, and applications to prevent data corruption.
- Oversees workstation life cycles, installs computers, printers, wireless or other network connections and applications.
- Provides new staff with proper computer resources and set up of company’s computer systems, as well as trains new staff on use of computers, applications, and network to be able to work efficiently.
- Research new IT services/vendors with management as needed for cost containment.
- Creates and maintains administrative tracking and electronic documenting process of IT service orders.
- Supports management with tracking of IT hardware for asset controls.
- Studies network and computer needs of organization to make potential new system implementation recommendations to management when necessary.
- Manages and makes changes when necessary to users’ access to network and permissions.
- Supports business and technical requirements, including networking, server hardware/software maintenance, E-mail, cloud computing and policies and procedures development.
- Completes additional tasks when required
Required Skills & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field is required.
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience in a systems administrator capacity – industry and software certifications are a plus!
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Windows environments, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP-IP, server/PC hardware, backups, user and group management, firewall administration, remote access, and general network/information security.
- Ability to physically lift up-to 25 lbs.
- Will be required to travel between both Kane Hall Barry locations in the DFW area.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to explain system issues to non-technical personnel.
- Must be able to prioritize work and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance.
- Profit sharing and 401(k) benefits.
- Paid company holidays.
- PTO accrual begins day one!
To apply for this job please visit www.ondemandassessment.com.