Human Resources Manager
Website Kane Hall Barry Neurology
Comprehensive Neurology Care in Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex
Kane Hall Barry Neurology (KHB) is a friendly, full-service neurology practice with offices in Bedford and Keller. We have an opening for a part-time Human Resources Manager to support and coordinate all human resource, organizational development, health and safety requirements, benefits, and training functions for the two offices. An ideal candidate should have strong professional and interpersonal skills with positive attitude to successfully guide and direct the overall provisions of human resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company.
• Plan, organize and direct all aspects of human resources management to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all employees, compliance with company policies, and manage legal aspects of employee/employer relationships
• Direct the clinic recruitment and retention program to ensure availability of appropriate staffing resources including selection processes (including internal job posting, candidate sourcing, screening, interviews, and selection decisions).
• Direct and oversee performance management systems and processes (annual reviews, one-on-one coaching, progressive discipline, investigations)
• Manage compliance programs, including FMLA, STD, LTD, workers compensation
• Oversee safety policies and training as a committee member
• Serve as a resource to department managers and other employees
• Stay abreast of the latest developments, advancements, and trends in the field by attending seminars/workshops, reading professional journals, actively participating in professional organizations, and/or maintaining certification or licensure. Integrate knowledge gained into current work practices
• Maintain knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, policies, laws and guidelines that impact the area.
•Develop effective internal controls designed to promote adherence with applicable laws, accreditation agency requirements, and customer requirements. Seek advice and guidance as needed to ensure proper understanding
• Other projects or assignments as delegated by the Practice Administrator
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• At least 3 years of progressive experience in the Human Resources field
• At least 2 years of experience in a healthcare setting required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Results focused while honoring the importance of relationships
• Knowledge of research-based best practices related to hiring and recruitment
• Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative and solve problems.
EDUCATION, LICENSE, OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Four-year bachelors degree in personnel administration or human resource administration required
• Professional Certification in Human Resources (SHRM/PHR/ SPHR) preferred
• Computer proficiency, including Excel, Word, Publisher, and PowerPoint required
To apply for this job please visit www.ondemandassessment.com.