nirav c shah, MD, MPH
Nirav C. Shah, M.D., MPH is ABPN Board Certified in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology. He earned his medical degree at M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar, India. He did research and obtained a Masters in Public Health at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas.
Dr. Shah completed an Internal Medicine internship at The State University of New York at Buffalo. He completed his residency in Neurology and a fellowship in Neurophysiology at Medical College of Georgia – Augusta University in Augusta, GA.
Dr. Shah practices general neurology and has been named an MS Partner in Care by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society based on his knowledge and experience caring for patients with MS. He also earned the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers designation of Multiple Sclerosis Certified Specialist and is certified in Rare Neuroimmunologic Disorders. He has a particular interest in headaches/migraine, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s disease.
2015Georgia Regents UniversityFellowship Hospital
2011Medical College of GeorgiaResidency Hospital
2010University At BuffaloInternship Hospital
2009University of Texas- School of Public HealthUndergraduate School
2005M.P Shah Medical CollegeMedical School
- Specialties – Neurology, Neuroimmunology
- Board Certification – Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology
- Multiple Sclerosis Certified Specialist
- Certified in Rare Neuroimmunologic Disorders
- Healthgrades Honor Roll
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center in Grapevine, TX
- Medical City Alliance Hospital in Fort Worth, TX
- Texas Health Alliance Hospital in Keller, TX