nirav c. shah, MD, MPH
Nirav C. Shah, MD, MPH is ABPN Board Certified in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology. He earned his medical degree at M.P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar, India. He did research and obtained a Masters in Public Health at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas.
Dr. Shah completed an Internal Medicine internship at The State University of New York at Buffalo. He completed his residency in Neurology and a fellowship in Neurophysiology at Medical College of Georgia – Augusta University in Augusta, GA.
Dr. Shah practices general neurology and has been named an MS Partner in Care by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society based on his knowledge and experience caring for patients with MS. He also earned the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers designation of Multiple Sclerosis Certified Specialist and is certified in Rare Neuroimmunologic Disorders. He has a particular interest in headaches/migraine, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s disease. Dr. Shah sees patients in the Keller office.
- 2015Georgia Regents UniversityFellowship Hospital
- 2011Medical College of GeorgiaResidency Hospital
- 2010University At BuffaloInternship Hospital
- 2009University of Texas- School of Public HealthUndergraduate School
- 2005M.P. Shah Medical CollegeMedical School
- Specialties – Neurology, Neuroimmunology
- Board Certification – Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology
- Multiple Sclerosis Certified Specialist
- Certified in Rare Neuroimmunologic Disorders
- Healthgrades Honor Roll
- All Other: Interpretation Services
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center in Grapevine, TX
- Medical City Alliance Hospital in Fort Worth, TX
- Texas Health Alliance Hospital in Keller, TX