Jerome M. Kane, MD
Jerome Kane, MD is a board-certified neurologist with 27 years of experience practicing medicine. He attended Medical School at Tulane University in New Orleans and completed his neurology residency and neurophysiology fellowship at the UTHSC Southwestern Medical School in Dallas.
Dr. Kane has clinical interests in headache, memory loss, dementia, stroke, rehabilitation, Parkinson’s disease, sleep disorders, and peripheral neuropathy.
Dr. Kane sees patients in both the Bedford and Keller offices.
- 1985University of Texas Health Science CenterFellowship Hospital
- 1984Parkland Health and Hospital SystemResidency Hospital
- 1981Northwest University Medical SchoolInternship Hospital
- 1980Tulane University Medical SchoolMedical School
- 1976Tulane UniversityUndergraduate School
- Specialties – Neurology
- Board Certification – Neurology
- Healthgrades Honor Roll
- Interpretation Services available
- Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital in Bedford, TX
- Texas Health Alliance Hospital in Keller, TX
- Texas Health HEB Hospital in Bedford, TX