hassan arif, MD
Hassan Arif, MD, is ABPN Board Certified in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology. Dr. Arif completed his neurology residency at Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA and a fellowship in clinical neurophysiology at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN.
Dr. Arif practices general neurology, with particular interest in headache, epilepsy, electrodiagnostic medicine, and neuromuscular disorders. He has earned a Certificate of Added Qualification in Headache Medicine from the National Headache Foundation.
2014Vanderbilt UniversityFellowship Hospital
2013Drexel University College of MedicineResidency Hospital
2010Mercy Catholic Medical CenterResidency Hospital
2008Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital and Research CenterResidency Hospital
2007Jinnah HospitalInternship Hospital
2002Allama Iqbal Medical College, PakistanMedical School
- Specialties – Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology
- Board Certification – Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Headache Medicine
- Healthgrades Honor Roll
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center in Grapevine, TX
- Medical City Alliance Hospital in Fort Worth, TX
- Texas Health Alliance Hospital in Keller, TX