deborah stapel, FNP
Deborah Stapel, FNP-C holds American Academy of Nurse Practitioners certification and Texas licensure as a Family Nurse Practitioner. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from the College of St. Scholastica in Duluth, Minnesota, and a Master of Science in Nursing from the University of San Diego.
Prior to joining the staff of Kane Hall Barry, Ms. Stapel gained eleven years general neurology experience at the Scripps Clinic in La Jolla, California. Ms. Stapel recently gained experience as a Clinical Nurse Educator lecturing throughout southern Florida on psychiatric disease states and pharmacology.
In 2019, Debbie earned a Certificate of Added Qualification in Headache Medicine from the National Headache Foundation. The certificate indicates a level of expertise in headache medicine and is recognized by managed care and government agencies.
Her primary clinical interests include migraine headache, multiple sclerosis, sleep disorders, Parkinson’s disease and the use of Deep Brain Stimulation for movement disorders.
2001University Of San Diego CaliforniaMaster of Science in Nursing
1993College of St. ScholasticaUndergraduate School
- Specialties – Nursing (Nurse Practitioner), Neurology (Nurse Practitioner)
- Board Certification – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Programmer for Deep Brain Stimulators
- Certificate in Added Qualification in Headache Medicine
- Healthgrades Honor Roll
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Medical City Alliance
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance
- Texas Health Heb