Patient Access Representative
Website Kane Hall Barry Neurology
Comprehensive Neurology Care in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
Kane Hall Barry Neurology (KHB) is a friendly, full-service neurology practice with offices in Bedford and Keller. We offer an attractive salary and benefit package for superior people.
At KHB, our Patient Access team are the face of our clinics! They play a significant role in helping to create a positive, welcoming, and warm environment for our patients. If you are customer service focused, enjoy being part of a collaborative team, and want to work in a fast-paced environment, please read on!
- Provide initial customer service to all patients including greeting patients and scheduling and confirming patient appointments
- Facilitate patient check-in and check-out
- Collect and post patient payments
- Complete patient intake and conduct insurance verification and authorizations
- Create and maintain confidential patient files and records
- Health insurance, company paid life insurance/short term and long term disability
- 16 days of paid time off per year – PTO accrual begins on day 1
- 401k and profit sharing program after one year of employment
- Customer service, multi-tasking, flexibility, telephone skills, time management, organization, attention to detail, scheduling, word processing, professionalism, bilingual
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in a customer service related role preferred
- 1 – 2 years medical office/ hospital experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
This position may rotate between our Bedford and Keller offices.
To apply for this job please visit www.ondemandassessment.com.