Certified Medical Assistant
Website Kane Hall Barry Neurology
Kane Hall Barry Neurology (KHB) is looking for an experienced certified medical assistant (CMA) to work full-time. The CMA provides various patient care services, including some delegated medical procedures, under the direct supervision of the physician.
The CMA also performs numerous support services in a patient care setting such as: room preparedness for procedures and examinations in accordance with established procedures, assist patients from the waiting room to the exam room, and prepares the patient for examination in a timely and courteous manner.
The right person will be dedicated to providing excellent and friendly care to our patients and benefit the team as a whole.
- Taking vital signs and updating patient medical history
- Administering injections
- Process diagnostic orders or prescription refills
- Assisting physician with procedures
- Scanning medical records into EHR
- Calling patients with test results
- Processing prior authorizations
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to communicate effectively and handle multiple priorities
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology
- Exceptional customer service and have the ability to treat each patient with care
- Medical Assistant Certification (CMA, NRCMA)
- Experience working with NextGen EMR
- Neurology experience a BIG plus
This position may rotate between our Bedford and Keller offices.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Profit sharing and 401k benefits
- 16 PTO days per year, paid company holidays; PTO accrual begins day one
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program
To apply for this job please visit www.ondemandassessment.com.