PREPARING FOR YOUR TELEMEDICINE VISIT
About an hour before your visit, you should receive a reminder about your appointment time. The messages will include a link to join your doctor as well as a passcode for your virtual visit. Your visit requires no software to download, does not require a registration and is HIPAA compliant as well as secure.
VIDEO CALL TIPS:
- Have a computer, a tablet or a mobile device with a camera and microphone
- Have a good internet connection
- Restart your device before the visit or close other apps
- Ensure your device is charged
- Try a precall test 15 prior to appointment time
WATCH THIS QUICK VIDEO:
FOR CHROME BROWSER:
FOR SAFARI BROWSER:
HOW TO CHECK IN FOR A VISIT?
1. Use a computer or device with a camera and microphone
3. Select your doctor’s name from the drop down menu and click “enter room”
4. Enter your first and last name and the passcode that was texted to you and click “check in” (if you didn’t receive the passcode, please call us 817-267-6290 option 4 so we can give you one)
5. Allow your browser to use your webcam and microphone.
Use this link to troubleshoot your camera or microphone access: https://help.doxy.me/en/articles/95877-allow-access-to-camera-mic-for-all-browsers-os
6. You’re all set!!! Your provider will start the visit soon!