KHB is looking for a full time medical assistant to work 40 hours per week with our practice. The right person will be dedicated to providing excellent and friendly care to both our patients and to the team as a whole.
- Manage patient flow from time patient arrives at the office to the time the patient leaves the office
- Keep patient areas cleaned and stocked with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments
- Interview patients, measure vital signs and document required information in patient’s chart
- All other duties as assigned by management
- Ability to communicate effectively and to multi-task
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Exceptional customer service and have the ability to treat each patient with care
- Neurology experience a BIG plus
- Experience working with NextGen Electronic Medical Records
- Medical Assistant Certification (CMA, NRCMA)
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology
This position will rotate between our Bedford and Keller offices.
Kane Hall Barry Neurology (KHB) is a friendly, full-service neurology practice with offices in Bedford and Keller, and offers attractive salary and benefit packages for superior people.
To apply for this job please visit www.ondemandassessment.com.